GENERAL INFORMATION AND RULES FOR WORLD AYUSH EXPO 2019& AROGYA
HANDLING & CLEARANCE OF GOODS:All clearing and handling of the exhibits shall be the responsibility of the exhibitors. However, they can take the help of the official clearing and forwarding agency Exhibitors are required to comply with instructions issued by the Organisers regarding the schedule for setting up and dismantling the stall. Failure to comply with the instructions will attract penalty. A circular/e-mail would be issued in this regard to all confirmed stall holders.
GENERAL CODE OF CONDUCT
- Exhibitors are not allowed to litter the surroundings
- Garbage bins have to be kept inside the stalls only
- Any equipments/material/goods if found on the aisles /gangways during
EXHIBITORS’ PASS & GATE PASS (with Bar codes):Exhibitors’ passes shall be distributed to authorised persons at respective booths. Exhibitors are NOT allowed to vacate their stalls without a valid gate pass.
SUB-LETTING:Subletting of stalls is absolutely prohibited.
GENERAL GUIDELINES:The Exhibitors are liable for payment of compensation for any bodily harm to person, staff, agent, organisers and other exhibitors and /or damage caused to the property of the organisers and /or other exhibitors, caused himself or his agents during transportation, installation, expo duration and dismantling period.
RIGHTS OF THE ORGANISERS:
- To reject any application for space without assigning reason
- To amend the Terms & Conditions for Participation and issue additional rules & regulations for the Exhibitors from time to time which shall be binding on the Exhibitors
- To recover from the Exhibitors, the compensation for losses or damages caused to the property or reasonable penalty for any willful contravention of the terms and the participation
- To postpone, curtail, extend or abandon the exhibition or close some or all sections of it temporarily or permanently in unforeseen circumstances
- To photograph or video film of the interior of any stall and to use the same for promotional work
- To refuse permission to any exhibitor to clear his stall if he has not paid all dues to the organizers or to retain the exhibits or other goods as collateral security till dues are paid
- . To cancel any booking confirmed or otherwise, with or without payment affected in full or otherwise, without assigning any reason and without any notice or intimation
INSURANCE:Organisers shall not be held responsible for any loss whatsoever incurred by Exhibitors and they should obtain comprehensive insurance coverage for their exhibits against all risks for the period covering theft floods, rain, transportation, preparation, installation for fair duration and dismantling including transit and any other loss as such.
COUNTER SALES:Counter sales are permitted at the exhibition. Exhibitors can sell their exhibits or equipment; provided they possess the necessary licenses, documents & permissions to sell their products /services within Maharashtra State limit, In the case of sale, the payment of GST as applicable to the authorities concerned will be the direct responsibility of the Exhibitors.
PARTICIPANTS’ GUIDE:Organisers shall bring out a Participants ‘Guide and the rules & regulations mentioned therein will be binding on all
NON-ALLOCATION, CANCELLATION, NON-PARTICIPATION:
- If the Organisers cannot allot a stall, money paid by the prospective Exhibitor will be returned. Applicable only if full payment has been made
- If any Exhibitor withdraws or cancels participation minimum 30 days before the Expo, then only 80% amount will be refunded. This does not apply to the part payment
- If any Exhibitor fails to turn up for setting up the stall or cancels participation at the last moment, Organisers shall utilize the stall in any manner they deem fit. All the money paid by the Exhibitors will be considered forfeited.
TRAVEL&TOUR:For your Travel, Boarding & Lodging arrangements, you may contact ourTravel Partner.
JURISDICTION:Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Navi Mumbai jurisdiction only
FORCE MAJEURE:Under the condition of the force majeure which also includes strike, lock out, closure, riots, the Organisers reserve the right to alter the opening dates and duration or even cancel the entire exhibition. In case of change in dates and duration of exhibition, contractual obligations between the Organisers and Exhibitors remain unaffected. In case of cancellation of the Exhibition, the amount will be refunded to the Exhibitors after deducting the proportionate costs already incurred by the Organizers The application form is to be signed and returned to the Organizing Secretary, World AYUSH Expo 2019 & AROGYA ,ARH ,Plot 24 – 2/3,Sector 15, Airoli, Navi Mumbai-400 708, Maharashtra, India. The application must be accompanied by the Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘TRIMURTI FOUNDATION’ payable at Vadala . Add the applicable taxes while drawing the DD as per Proforma Invoice issued. Exhibitors will be allowed to take possession of allocated stalls only after making full payment
The Organisers stand under Drug & Cosmetic Act, 1940 and Drug & Magic Remedies Act, 1955 and concerned rules & amendments therein or any other law that governs the Exhibitors’ products, display, communication, claim and service. The Organizers reserve the right to deny exhibit of any product, service or message that in their opinion violates applicable laws with no liabilities accruing as a result of such action.
This Exhibitor accepts and agrees to abide by all the rules mentioned herein and subsequent additions and amendments, as determined by the Organisers and made binding on the Exhibitor/s as they deem fit. All decisions taken by the Organisers in any matter concerning the Exhibitors and WORLD AYUSH EXPO 2019 & AROGYA is not subject to option choice, negotiation or prior agreement of the Exhibitor
Simple steps to proceed with booking of stall(s):
- Contact (Cell No: 7304557582, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org) to check availability of the desired stall number
- On mutual discussion and agreement Proforma Invoice will be sent for booking of stall.
- All Proforma Invoices have a validity of 7 days for completion of formalities Please fill in Form, attach DD as per Proforma Invoice and courier to (WORLD AYUSH EXPO & AROGYA SECRETARIAT,ARH, Plot 24 – 2/3,Sector 15, Airoli, Navi Mumbai-400 708,Maharashtra,India.)
Contact No : 7304557582, Please email the details to email@example.com as a mandatory intimation for us to block your stalls
- World AYUSH expo & AROGYASecretariat will issue final Stall allotment on receipt of full payment. Part payment will not be entertained and may not be refunded in case of cancellation
- World AYUSH expo & AROGYA Secretariat will intimate set-up dates and dismantling dates, 15 days prior to the event.